OUR STORE POLICIES
At Mi Amora, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of all our policies. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
OUR SHIPPING POLICY
What You Need to Know
The charge for UK standard tracked postage and packing is £6.25.
Our standard delivery time is usually 48-72 hours.
Please note that all orders are delivered by Royal Mail.
If you require a Next Day delivery service this can be selected at the confirm and pay stage of our checkout. For this service we charge £10.00 and orders must be placed before 2pm to qualify.
Next Day orders placed on a Friday are delivered on a Monday and Next Day orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are delivered on the following Tuesday. Next day orders placed on a Bank Holiday Monday will be delivered the following Wednesday. Please note that all Next Day orders require a signature upon delivery.
Please note that we do offer a Delivery Service to Europe; delivery to Europe will cost £12.00
Overseas orders are sent by airmail. Approximate delivery times are:
Eire 10 days
Europe 10 days
We are unable to deliver to PO box addresses.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Mi Amora are committed to providing the best quality products and service is extremely important to us. If you are not completely satisfied, please return the goods to us, unused and in the original packaging, within 28 days and we will happily provide a refund or alternatively, exchange the item accordingly. Please note all returned items need to be returned unworn.
Regrettably, delivery charges for the original order will not be refunded. Any items returned that arrive damaged or become lost, will not be credited. We will only refund return/exchange postage costs if the item returned is faulty.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
• to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
• Service providers. I engage trusted third parties provide delivery services to my shop, generally Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• I do not share email or postal addresses with other individuals or businesses for any other reason.
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. (paper copies of information would be shredded )
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nicola Mackinlay, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org